Monroe County Volunteer Firemen's Association
October Membership Annual Meeting
Location: Chili Fire Department, Company 1, 3231 Chili Avenue
October 25, 2017
Dinner starts at 6:30pm with business meeting and elections to follow.
Meeting topic TBA
TOPIC / Guest Speakers
Monroe County Fire Coordinator Steve Schalabba and Assistant Coordinator Ken Love will be updating the Association regarding changes within Monroe County Public Safety, County training, recruitment and retention issues, updates on the radio project and other projects the Fire Bureau is engaged in.
1. Nominations for the 2017 Annual Elections in October.
2. Discussion on FASNY's proposal for organizational restructuring to be voted on at the FASNY Convention in August.
3. Discussion of MCVFA Golf Tournament.
4. Discussion of possible Bus Trip to the fall FASNY Legislative Conference.
5. Discussion of activities of MCVFA Fire Prevention Committee and future projects.